The Trading Terms and Conditions of Gemstone Boutique
1. Gemstone Boutique, incorporating Somata-PMC www.gemstoneboutique.co.uk and www.somata-pmc.co.uk
Address: 27 King George Avenue, Chapel Allerton, Leeds, LS7 4LN. Tel: +44 113 2937053
2. Where applicable, all prices on the website include VAT at the current rate of 20%. Prices may be subject to change without prior notice. All prices and charges are in GB Pounds Sterling and do not include any delivery charges, which are added at the end of the order. If an order is paid for by cheque, we reserve the right to delay despatch of the goods until the cheque has cleared.
All items remain the property of Gemstone Boutique until paid for in full.
3. We will endeavour to post your order within 24 hours of receipt. However, due to holidays, show commitments, sickness or busy periods there may be times when there is a delay. Where we consider a delay to be unacceptable, we will contact the customer giving the option to cancel the order. Please see the Shipping and Returns Policy page for more information on shipping and returns.
4. Photos on this website belong to Gemstone Boutique. You may not reproduce or copy them in any way without the prior written approval of Gemstone Boutique. We do our best to ensure the photos are true to life in both colour and clarity, but cannot accept responsibility for any variance you may find between the image on your screen and the product you receive. The quantities shown in the photos are not intended to represent the actual quantity in a packet, but to illustrate better the colour and/or finish of the item.
5. We do our best to describe the products for sale as accurately as we can, however mistakes can happen and if you feel an error has been made please let us know using the Contact Us option so that we may correct the error. We make every effort to ensure the quality and consistency of our products, the kits and their components, but some by their very nature are subject to slight colour and size variation.
6.Sometimes, to assist in maintaining a good range of products, we source large amounts of styles in small quantities. For this reason it is ususally best to make sure enough quantities are ordered for any project, as we cannot guarantee that any item can be back-ordered. Should an orde be placed for a quantity larger than we hold, we will contact the customer to discuss whether an alternative or refund of that particular item is preferred.
7. Orders may be cancelled at any time prior to despatch, in which case a full refund will be made.
9. We reserve the right to update the Terms and Conditions of Gemstone Boutique from time to time as necessary. Last updated 7th February 2012.